Thursday, November 8, 2007

if I think it. . .

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance.
- Bruce Barton


Positive thinking works.

There's no need to buy a book about it or do extensive studying on the subject because it's pretty straightforward - positive thinking leads to positive actions which leads to positive outcomes.

If you see yourself succeeding, you will succeed. If you see yourself fulfilling your dreams, then you will fulfill your dreams.

Now, I know this might sound naive and overly optimistic, but that's okay.

Considering this is my first time at the age of 23, and next year will be my first time trying out the age of 24, and so on, I think I can go ahead and make the assumption that positive thinking really counts for something. I'm only 23 once, and I'll only be 24 once, and so why not keep telling myself that whatever I want to be, I will be?

Positive thinking. Optimism. Dreams.

Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

Ian said...

i am a huge bee liever in this philosophy-once i started noticing how negative some of my thoughts were, and how many they were i couldnt believe it-now if i have a negative thought, immediately make two positive one's-i also try to think about what i want even simple things like i want to have a cup of water, and immediatly go and get it, to start to connect my thoughts with the creation of my reality-
can u guess what i am thinking now, that i will see melissa at lion dance on sunday and it will make me happy

Ian said...

i guess my thoughts are not that powerfull-
yet