Monday, October 8, 2007

faster - plain and simple

B.A. Baracus [Mr. T]: I don't start no trouble. I mind my own business.
Amy [Melinda Culea]: B.A., going up to a traffic cop who's writing out a ticket for your van, and eating the citation right in front of his face, absolutely falls under "starting trouble."
- The A Team (A Nice Place to Visit - 1983)

We spent this past Sunday at the Americana Manhasset Concours d'Elegance, and while we were there, I found my car.

The Lotus Exige. The fastest, cutest, bestest - yes, bestest - car out there.


Two years, and watch, I will own a Lotus.

Only differences - it will be black, and I will be in it.

Am I dreaming? Oh yeah. Does that mean I won't get it? No, that's just exactly why I have to get it =)

1 comment:

Alex K. said...

I think it's the perfect car for the fastest, cutest, bestest - yes, bestest - girl in the world!