Wednesday, April 8, 2009

vm: the blog

You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
- Jack London

It's April already, and I can see I have a lot of posting to make up for, especially considering the goal I set for myself in the new year.

A swift kick in the pants it is - two new posts every week, coming right up!!

Let's get back on track with something you should all be excited about -

VM: The Blog @ vigilantmonkey.wordpress.com

Yes, the launch date of our magazine might have been delayed, but we figured we'd get a jump start on making a stamp in the online realm. Right now, the blog will function as a spot to feature writers, articles, links, news, and updates, but once the magazine launches, it will continue on as the main site's trusty sidekick in watchful news and culture reporting.

Let us know what you think of the blog's layout!!

And by us, I mean Alex and me. Tomorrow we're off to the NY Auto Show for the start of two days of press conferences, sneak peeks, fast cars, and free food. Check the VM blog in the near future for recaps and pictures.

Speaking of Alex, he's been doing a far better job of posting on his blog, Autokinesis, and prepping for the loads of auto content VM will soon be featuring. Check out his latest test drives and automotive commentary -

Autokinesis @ alexanderkblog.wordpress.com

And if you're reading this...comment, dammit!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you admit that you only came to the auto show for the free food, I'll admit that I only hang around the Porsche booth for the free booze :)

All Bodies Rise said...

I am reading this! I have been not awesome about checking up on everyone's blogs, but I'm getting better at it.