Sunday, March 8, 2009

my dad, ancient aliens, and the history channel

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
- T. S. Eliot

My dad, Luis E. Navia, is going to be on the History Channel!!

He is one of the scholars interviewed for Ancient Aliens, the station's newest special on the ancient astronaut theory. It airs for the first time tonight at 8 PM.

Check out the link below for other upcoming episodes -

Ancient Aliens - Synopsis and Schedule


Leave a comment - let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

Ian said...

hey i missed it, can you post a you tube clip

Anonymous said...

You dad was one of my favorite professors @ NTIT in 197. Saw him this evening on History (did not believe me eyes) and it brought back great memories of a teacher who challenged and encouraged. Great man

Don

All Bodies Rise said...

I remember when you and I watchedit air, that was one of those great 'shared experiences'.

Unknown said...

I am impressed by your poetry but more to the point Dr. Louis Navia is the only teacher I ever had whose book I willingly purchased. " A Bridge To The Stars" has a permanent place in my library. I am 54 now and my contact with him is over 30 years ago but back in the day Dr. Navia gave his students great respect and answered questions other profs sidestepped. E=MC2=G-d=E and round and round it goes. Louis Navia is a GREAT Man!!!! -db www.DanBeyer.com